Thursdays: 5:00-6:30pm Pacific Time
Next class starts: September 5, 2019
In this eight-session live video workshop, you’ll learn about men, sex and you!
Whether you love sex or hate sex, sex matters in a relationship. And together we can shift your relationship to sex to give you more freedom, fun, and fondness for the whole experience.
- Having your #MeToo experiences healed
- Getting the sex you crave
- Gaining the ability to not sacrifice yourself sexually
- Loving your body and knowing it is deeply loved by others
- Experiencing enough intimacy
- Seeing other women’s beauty without experiencing jealously
- Feeling confident & powerful in your sex life
In this eight-session live video workshop series, you’ll learn about men, you and sex!
Our introduction into the world of sex
was confusing & W-R-O-N-G.
I bet, like me, you learned at a young age that a good girl was chaste, and being too provocative or (gasp!) sexually curious was bad. So, you set off to be a good girl. But as we hit puberty, we saw the “good girls” getting zero attention from boys. Huh…okay, so now you have to be sexy so you can get a guy’s attention, but not too sexy because that’s bad—check. Shortly after that, you learned that sexual attention is not the only kind of attention you were looking for. You also wanted to feel cherished, respected, cared for, and protected. How were you supposed to get that? Maybe by being a good girl…? Groan. What gives?
It’s time we examine our instincts (because they’re mischievous at best and untrustworthy at worst), the stories we were told (that scared us silly), and the lessons that we learned (that sometimes caused us confusion and shame) and shake it all out to find what’s true for us as grown-up women today.
And that is only the beginning.
Sex Matters Video-Workshop will help you…
• Discover your beauty, your true essence, and your sensual power
• Recognize the stories we were told about men and about ourselves and find out if there is any truth to these tales
• Let go of shame, blame, and embarrassment from past negative experiences
• Release the fear that gets in the way of true intimacy
• Talk about intimate or delicate things with your partner
• Discover how to get what you need to be in great sexual shape
• Deal with differing sex drives so you’re not sacrificing
• Be comfortable in your own skin and love your body right now, as it is
• Feel safe in the world because of who men are, not in spite of it
• Experience more love, happiness, and freedom in your relationships with men, women, and yourself
These are just a few of the hot topics that we’ll cover in the Sex Matters workshop
You will learn…
• How to harness your siren energy and watch your sexual and sensual energy come alive
• The secret to being the best lover ever (and it’s so easy!)
• How to give the best blowjob in the world (if you’re into that — also easy)
• How to keep that spark alive for the long haul
• How to identify your sexual needs and your deal-breakers
• What men mean by their “type”
• What men pay attention to in bed (so you can stop worrying already)
• How men can be your protectors, not predators
• Why even with high self-esteem, you still acquiesce in situations and have a tricky time setting boundaries
• How to prevent the booty call (or make them happen if you’d like to)
• Why you pick whom you date/marry/love
• How to prevent pursuing that terrible train wreck of a guy
• What has a man want to take vs give
• Why men objectify women, and how you can prevent that from happening to you
• How to tell a man anything he needs to know about you, your body, and sex
• How to deal with the sexually transmitted infections (STIs) convo
• What to do, and how to make deals when your sex drives are incompatible
• How to initiate sex so it goes well for everyone
• What drives infidelity and what you can do to help prevent it from happening to you
• About non-monogamy (depth of this discussion depends on group interest in the topic)
• Why porn? Gain a new perspective on porn so you’re not hurt by the experience of your partner using it
• About kink. Like really? why? You’ll see.
Sex Matters Workshop Package Includes:
• Eight video sessions – a total of 12 hours, over 8 weeks
• Q & A sessions with each class to get your specific questions answered
• Questions may be asked live on the spot or submitted via email and kept anonymous for your comfort
• Downloadable audio recordings, including Q&A portions
• Exercises that will give you real breakthroughs that leave you feeling sexy, loved and empowered
This is a safe, no-judgment zone to talk about absolutely anything. I promise to be the best sister-girlfriend you’ve got. I’ll tell it to you straight — that means with love, compassion, and humor.
You’ll get the tools you to immediately heal your past and improve your love life.
You want in, right?
Who attends Sex Matters?
If you’re a woman who’s committed to having a loving and empowered relationship with your body, a kinder/gentler relationship with yourself and your sexual past, and a vibrant romantic relationship with your partner(s) then, this workshop is for you.
Whatever your relationship status — single, married, coupled, partnered, divorcing, “it’s complicated” — if you want to connect in a more authentic and delicious way to sex and intimacy, this course is for you.
Most participants in Sex, Love & Intimacy are women who fall anywhere from their thirties through their sixties. Due to the subject matter, and my frank, sometimes potty-mouth style, this workshop is only for adult women over eighteen years of age.
Why You Might Want to Learn From Me
I have been studying, interviewing and understanding men since 2002.
When I was a girl, men in my life had already broken my heart. Then as a teen, it kept happening over and over and over again. By age twelve, I’d learned that men were unsafe. They were bigger and stronger and they’d take what they wanted.
In my early twenties, I met a lovely, incredibly easy-going guy. He was the safest man I’d ever encountered. I loved him, but I picked him because of my deep-seated fear of strong masculinity. I was equating all masculine characteristics with the negative experiences I’d had with certain men in the past.
In 2002, I began my journey to heal my relationship with men and the masculine. I dove head-first into studying partnership by learning from relationship expert, Alison Armstrong. By 2006, I was leading her workshops, and for over a decade I have led her courses as well as trained others to do so. Subsequently, I created my own curriculum for women as well.
Over the years, I have interviewed thousands of men on every topic you could imagine. I focus on what matters most to women, like what men think about love, commitment, relationships, and fidelity as well as what it means to be a man.
I’ve learned a lot! And I can’t wait to share it all with you so you can enjoy the understanding, pleasure, and love you’ve always wanted.
Purchasing this workshop means you’ve read and agree to the Terms & Conditions Page
Thursdays 5 – 6:30 p.m. Pacific starting September 5, 2019.
$347 for the package
$186 per month ~ 2 payments plan