Getting the BEST from men starts with understanding them.
Having a relationship with a man that is filled with love,
fun, ease, connection, & HAPPINESS is possible. And it doesn’t even have to be hard. ~ Wendy Newman
- Having the intimacy with men you crave
- Being appreciated and cherished
- Being confident in your trust in men
- Getting the support you need
In this two-day, “LIVE:, and “in-person” workshop, you’ll understand WHY guys do what they do (and why they don’t do what we want them to do).
By understanding how different men are, you’ll be able to take immediate steps to help you get what you need most from the men in your life. After making sense of them, your newfound understanding lives in you — nothing new to do or to remember. You’ll have the tools to form solid connections with stellar men right at your fingertips in any situation.
Most women deal with the same issues with men:
- He doesn’t listen to me.
- He doesn’t do what he says he’ll do.
- I have to tell him (and remind him) what to do. Why doesn’t he just know?!?
- The list goes on.
Men have a very different point of view on relationships than we do. They act different, commit for different reasons, and use their time, energy, and resources differently than we do.
The Partnership by Design Workshop will help you…
- Understand men in new ways that make your life easier
- Enjoy more intimacy with men without all the effort it usually requires to get them to be vulnerable
- Get more of what you need from men with a lot less struggle
- Attract a powerful man who wants a powerful woman like you, a man who wants to make you happy
- Choose your relationships from love instead of fear
- Give yourself a big, fat break from the nagging drive of perfection
- You’ll feel more confident and connected with men
- Men will suddenly pay more attention to you
- Single? You’ll have a competitive edge – a man-friendly woman is irresistible and magnetic
- Married or partnered? You’ll get more support from your guy and feel appreciated for all you provide
- Work with a team of men? You’ll get more participation and respect and can further your career faster with them championing for you on your side
- You’ll have compassion for and see the beauty in all women – including you!
- You’ll experience more love, happiness, and freedom in your relationships with men, women, and yourself
This no-nonsense, practical (and fun!) workshop will give you tools you can use immediately to improve all your relationships with men.
I promise to be the best sister-girlfriend you’ve got. I’ll tell it to you straight – with love, compassion, and humor. Consider me your translator to understanding men.
Here’s a Taste of What You’ll Get in Partnership by Design
Behind the Battle of the Sexes
It all starts with instincts and triggers. You’ll discover WHY every way you have tried to get what you need or train him differently either didn’t work, backfired, or left you worse off. You’ll understand why men objectify you, belittle you, blow you off, or stop trying to do things for you altogether. You’ll see why they disappear and why you get “you handle it” as a response. If you’ve ever found yourself in a situation where you’re doing everything and he’s doing nothing… you can stop that cycle.
What Kind of Man Have You Got?
You’ll be able to spot if a guy is unhealthy, non-committal, or just plain can’t give you what you need.
You’ll learn how to get a man to protect your time, your energy, your needs, your values, and your HEART, as well as, learn how to inspire him to provide back rubs, good company, and whatever else your heart desires.
Friend or Foe?
You’ll find out what “the big four” troublemakers are in nearly every relationship that make two good people become adversaries.
You get to decide if having a relationship where no one is EVER in the “dog house” is worth creating.
Intimacy & Connection Up the Wazoo!
You will learn how to…
- Make it safe for him to tell you anything
- Ask for what you need so you’ll get it – or understand why you can’t
- Change his behaviors without hard feelings of resentment
- Get him off the couch (but not sound like a nag)
- Find a good time to talk about the difficult things
- Keep the relationship in GREAT shape for the long haul
- Be on each other’s side to solve problems together
Praise, Power, Pleasure, & Safety
Men are natural concealers. It’s maddening, yes? You’ll learn how to get the information you need to make the best CHOICES for you. You’ll gain the tools to get through to men so your feelings are heard and acknowledged.
Communication is Everything! (But What Does That Really Mean?!?)
The complex nature of how men relate to their needs and ours can be at the very source of the trouble in a relationship. You’ll learn how to speak about your needs so they become HIS priority. You’ll see how to give men information so they don’t glaze over or get drowned in the details. And you’ll learn how to stop a man from solving your problems when really you just want him to LISTEN. You’ll master listening in a way that will make him really open up and divulge all the juicy stuff we crave to know.
Your Super Powers
Discover the superpowers you possess that make a man want to provide for you and make you happy.
Tapping into YOUR six unique modes of power…
- #1 Gets the guy
- #2 Makes men motivated to do what you need
- #3 Is what every man looks for in a wife
- #4 Makes you the “Ride or Die” partner
- #5. Makes you be a leader of vision and inspiration for men
- #6. Access your inner badass!
Happy in Love
You’ll distinguish, once and for all, the difference between being a woman with needs wants and desires vs. a needy woman. This class will empower you and make you feel sexy and irresistible.
You’ll become aware of the four ways we get squirrely and lose all our power., and you’ll master boundary-setting.
You’ll learn the #1 most ineffective thing we try with men – and why it NEVER works.
You’ll learn to walk in your power.
Can you imagine a partnership filled with freedom, power, safety, and love?
This workshop is for you.
“I am resonating with the foundation of trust in relationships you are presenting in your course, which you call ‘best practices’, as an alternative to how we tend to control in relationships, even though we mask that control as other things. For me, this is a new and appealing perspective and creates space and relaxation in my body. Thank you very much for that distinction between men staying in a relationship, and sex. There is a strong undercurrent of indoctrination in our culture about women using sex to keep men in relationships. So much old programming to undo, but off to a clear start now! ”
Patricia M., Phoenix, AZ
Why You Might Want to Learn From Me
I have been interviewing, studying, and seeking to understand men since 2002.
When I was a girl, I had my heart broken by men, and then as a teen, it kept happening -over and over and over again. In my early twenties, I met a lovely, incredibly easy-going guy. He was the safest man I’d ever known. I loved him, BUT I picked him from a deep-seated fear of strong masculinity. I was the “man” in the relationship. When someone had to be accountable, I called the shots. I managed every aspect of our life together for over a decade. One day, I realized that not only was I exhausted from doing everything myself, but that he could NEVER give me my heart’s desire. He and I just weren’t a fit. I needed more leadership, sex, and strength than he could give, and I was no longer willing to live without those things.
In 2002, I began my journey to heal my relationship with men. I wanted to understand men and love them without losing myself. I dove head-first into studying partnership by learning from relationship expert, Alison Armstrong. By 2006, I was leading her workshops, and for over a decade now I have led her courses as well as trained others to do so. Subsequently, I created my own curriculum for women, as well.
I have interviewed thousands of men on every topic you could imagine. I focus on what most matters to women, like what men think about love, commitment, relationships, and fidelity as well as what it means to be a man.
I’ve learned a lot, and I can’t wait to share it with you so that you can achieve the love you’ve always wanted.
Who Attends Partnership by Design?
Smart, successful women who desire to build loving relationships with men regardless of the context or construct. Whether it’s a romantic relationship or a platonic one, you absolutely can have interactions with all men that are easier, more fun, and more satisfying.
Most participants range in age from the thirties to the sixties. Must be eighteen.
To Alison Armstrong (PAX) fans: I was a workshop leader for Alison for over a decade and right up to the point we stopped leading PAX-sponsored, live Queen’s Code workshops in 2016. I am licensed to lead core distinctions of Alison’s work, and I have incorporated much of what I consider her most important pieces into Partnership by Design. Some of the material is similar, and some has been dramatically altered due to my own research, perspective, and experience.
Still thinking about it? Do you ever feel…
- Fear/Afraid ~ that men try to control, limit, or dominate you (and not in a hot or sexy way)?
- Needy ~ you don’t want to appear needy, yet you have needs, and he either denies them or dismisses them?
- Heartbreak ~ like they keep saying things and doing things (or not doing things) that hurt your feelings and they seem to feel no remorse about it?
- Dismissed, Invalidated or Not Heard ~ like guys don’t seem to listen to you?
- Frustration ~ that nothing seems to work when it comes to changing their negative behaviors?
- Sadness and Disappointment ~ that he doesn’t love, care or respect you enough to be the kind of man you deserve.?
If you’re feeling any of these emotions, this workshop is for you!
Purchasing this workshop means you’ve read and agree to the Terms & Conditions Page.
Are You Ready to Be a Happy & Satisfied Partner?
- $689AU for Partnership by Design ~ Early Bird Rate
- $789AU for Partnership by Design ~ Workshop Rate