- Enjoying the intimacy you crave
- Being appreciated and cherished
- Getting the support you need
You don’t have to imagine anymore.
By learning about and understanding the reasons why guys really say what they say and do what they do, you’ll be able to take immediate steps to get what you need most from the men in your life.
Most women report the same issues with men:
- He doesn’t listen to me!
- He doesn’t do what he says he’ll do. Like, ever.
- I have to tell him what to do – why doesn’t he just know?
- Sound familiar?
Men have a very different point of view on life and love than women do. They act differently, commit for different reasons, and use their time, energy, and resources differently. Will someone just man-splain men to us, already?
The Happy in Love Video Workshop will help you to:
- Understand men in new ways that will make your life – not just your love life – easier.
- Achieve more intimacy with men without all the effort it usually takes to get a guy to open up to you.
- Get more of what you need from men with a lot less struggle and confusion.
- Attract a man who wants a woman like you – a man who wants to make you happy.
- Create your relationships from a place of love instead of fear.
- Give yourself a big, fat break from the nagging drive of perfection.
Because you’re a busy woman who likes doing things on her terms, this powerful video and audio masterclass series is 100% self-guided and accessible 24 hours a day and includes:
- You’ll feel more confident and connected with men by the time you’ve completed the course.
- Men will pay more attention to you.
- Single? You’ll now have a competitive, irresistible edge.
- Married or partnered? You’ll receive more support from your man and feel truly appreciated for all you provide.
- This ain’t just about love, honey. Is your team at work predominantly male? You’ll see more participation and respect in the workplace, and you’ll be able to achieve your professional goals faster and take them further with the guys on your side.
- You’ll have more compassion for and see the beauty in all women – including yourself!
- You’ll experience more love, happiness, and freedom in your relationships with men, women, and yourself alike.
- Over six hours of video and audio in ten sections
- Hands-on exercises that will inspire real breakthroughs in understanding men that leave you feeling powerful and loved
I promise to be the best sister-girlfriend you’ve got. I’ll tell it to you straight: with love, compassion, and humor. Consider me your translator in understanding the language of men.
Here’s a three-and-a-half-minute clip (a bite-sized snack, if you will) of me explaining what happens when women try to change men. “Click here to listen.” (.mp3)
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get in each session:
#1 Behind the Battle of the Sexes
It all starts with instincts and triggers. You’ll discover why every way you have tried to get what you need from the men in your life either didn’t work, backfired, or left you worse off. You’ll come to understand why men objectify you, belittle you, blow you off, or stop trying to do things for you altogether. You’ll see why they disappear when you thought things were going so well. And if you’ve ever found yourself in a situation where you’re doing everything and he’s doing nothing… you can stop that cycle.
#2 What Kind of Man Have You Got
You’ll be able to spot if a guy is unhealthy relationship-wise, non-committal, or just plain can’t give you what you need.
You’ll learn how to get a man to protect your time, your energy, your needs, your values, and your heart, as well as learn how to inspire him to provide back rubs, stimulating conversation, and whatever else your heart desires.
#3 Friend or Foe
You’ll find out what “the big four” troublemakers are in nearly every relationship that makes two good people become adversaries.
get to decide if having a relationship where no one is ever in the “dog house” is worth creating. (Pssst: it is.)
#4 Intimacy and Connection Up the Wazoo
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Make it safe for him to tell you anything
- Ask for what you need in a way that will ensure you get it – or that you understand why you can’t
- Change his behaviors without making him feel resentful or disrespected
- Find a good time to talk about difficult things
- Be on each other’s side to solve problems together
- Keep the relationship in great shape for the long haul
#5 Praise, Power, Pleasure and Safety
Men are natural concealers. It’s maddening, yes? In this segment, you’ll gain the tools you need to get through to men so your feelings are heard and acknowledged.
#6 Communication is Everything (But What Does That Really Mean)
The complex nature of how men relate to their needs and ours can be at the heart of the trouble in a relationship. You’ll learn how to speak about your needs so they become his priority, not just yours. You’ll become skilled at imparting information in a way that doesn’t make men glaze over or drown in the details. You’ll also learn how to stop a man from trying to solve your problems when you really just want him to listen! Finally, you’ll master listening in a way that will make him really open up and divulge all the juicy stuff you crave to know.
#7 Understand and Modify the Infuriating
Ever wonder why he…
You’ll discover the answers to these frustrating questions – plus how to turn them around and get the best out of your guy.
- Can’t seem to do more than one thing at a time?
- Ignores you when he’s chillaxing?
- Leaves you with the whole damned to-do list?
- Can’t seem to find the laundry hamper?
- Mentally abandons you in the middle of a conversation?
#8 “You Deserve to Be With Someone Who Makes You Happy”
Ever heard that phrase? Yeah, we usually hear it when he’s walking out the door.
Some guys assume they know what you need, but oftentimes never actually ask. Find out how to give quality information about what you want, need, and what will really make you happy.
#9 Your Superpowers
Discover the innate superpowers you possess that make men want to provide for you and make you happy.
Tapping into your six unique modes of power will inspire men to want to:
- Spend quality time with you
- Listen to, respect, and do things for you
- Create with you
- Commit to you
- Be a better man
- Go to battle for you and have your back
#10 Happy in Love
There’s a healthy balance between being a doormat and being a bitch. Everyone wants to come down right in the middle of the two, right? This session teaches you to identify
the four most common ways we get scared and lose all our power, and it’ll show you how to master boundary setting so that no one ever walks all over you again.
You’ll learn the #1 most ineffective thing we try with men – and why it never, ever works.
You’ll learn to distinguish once and for all the difference between being a woman with needs, wants, and desires, and a needy woman.
This session will empower you and help you to feel sexy and irresistible. You’ll feel what it’s like to walk in that power, perhaps for the first time.
This series is your blueprint to creating ridiculous amounts of happiness in your partnerships, whatever that looks like for you.
Can you imagine a life filled with freedom, power, safety, and love?
This workshop is for you.
What Women Say About Happy in Love!
“I am resonating with the foundation of trust in relationships you are presenting in your course, which you call ‘best practices’, as an alternative to how we tend to control in relationships, even though we mask that control as other things. For me, this is a new and appealing perspective and creates space and relaxation in my body. Thank you very much for that distinction between men staying in a relationship, and sex. There is a strong undercurrent of indoctrination in our culture about women using sex to keep men in relationships. So much old programming to undo, but off to a clear start now! ”
Patricia M., Phoenix, AZ
Why You Might Want to Learn From Me
I have been studying, interviewing and understanding men since 2002.
When I was a girl, I had my heart broken by men, and then as a teen, it kept happening – over and over and over again. In my early twenties, I met a lovely, incredibly easy-going guy. He was the safest man I’d ever known. I loved him, BUT I picked him from a deep-seated fear of strong masculinity. I was the “man” in the relationship. When someone had to be accountable, I called the shots. I managed every aspect our life together for over a decade. One day, I realized that not only was I exhausted from doing everything myself, but that he could NEVER give me my heart’s desire. He and I just weren’t a fit. I needed more leadership, and more sex than he could give, and I was no longer willing to live without those things.
In 2002, I began my journey to heal my relationship with men. I wanted to understand men and love them without losing myself. I dove head-first into studying partnership by learning from relationship expert, Alison Armstrong. By 2006, I was leading her workshops and for over a decade now I have led her courses as well as trained others to do so. With her blessing (and licensed material) I’ve created my own curriculum for women as well.
I have interviewed thousands of men on every topic you could imagine. I focus on what most matters to women, like what men think about love, commitment, relationships, and fidelity as well as what it means to be a man.
I’ve learned a lot! And I can’t wait to share it with you so that you can achieve the love you’ve always wanted.
Who Takes Happy in Love?
Smart, successful women who want to forge loving relationships with men, regardless of the context. Whether it’s a romantic relationship or a platonic one, it’s within your power to make the interactions with the men in your life easy, graceful, and satisfying.
Most participants range in age from their thirties to their sixties. You must be at least eighteen to participate.
Purchasing this workshop means you’ve read and agree to the Terms & Conditions Page.
Are You Ready to Be Happier?