6:00-7:15pm Pacific Time
Next class starts: March 23, 2017
I went on 121 first dates so you don’t have to!
I’ve been interviewing men since 2002, so I know a man’s point of view. And one thing I know for sure is dating today isn’t always easy. Often men and women approach dating differently and sometimes our intentions are misunderstood. I’ve got you covered on this one!
There are countless obstacles that interfere with finding a good man (and when you finally find one, keeping him). The interesting thing is that dating issues have become consistent. By and large many women over the age of 30 struggle with the same things:
- Frustration that the people around you have someone and you’re becoming “the single friend” at the party or worse, a statistic
- Skeptical you’ll ever find the right person for you
- Sad and disappointed that the right ones aren’t picking you (because you are amazing!)
- Fear that you’ll die alone (or live out your days with 50 cats, binge watching Netflix)
That’s the root of it all. And as you can imagine the roots grow deeper the longer you’re alone and longing for love. Happy single people are out there. But what separates them from you is they aren’t feeling any of the negativity above. They are satisfied, happy and content being single.
If you’re feeling any of these emotions, to some degree a part of your heart wants love.
That is something I can help you achieve.
What I need you to know is that YOU can get out of this place.
You’ll need to be willing to explore what’s getting in your way. Because, here’s the facts: there are just as many single men looking for love as single women. It’s a lie that there are no good men out there. We often misunderstand what’s going on for men. It’s frustrating and tiring to start relationships that have no hope of succeeding so some of us stop connecting and pull out of the dating game altogether.
Imagine if the men you met were healthy, honest and open.
Maybe men respond to us, and I can help you get more of what you’re after, an available, commitment-oriented man. Does that mean he’ll be forever free from his ex? Not necessarily, especially if he’s a Dad. But it does mean that he’s hopeful for the future and not stuck in love with a woman who got away. (There are two kinds of newly divorced men, I can teach you how to spot the difference.)
We are all human. You won’t find a person on the planet totally devoid of a past. But you can find one who is ready to love you, just as you’re ready to love him.
But you have to have your thinking set straight to even notice him when he walks into your life. And you have to know the right questions to ask (and not ask). The signs we’ve used for vetting don’t work:
Single does not equal ready for love.
Missing a wedding ring does not mean eligible to get married
Childless does not mean ready to be a Dad
To find a good man you must look deeper. If you’re head is stuck in your past, missing your ex, worried that all men are like your old loves, you won’t have the wherewithal to even DISTINGUISH between a single man and an eligible man.
And when you’re ready to figure this out, I will show you how.
To begin, if you register early (By March 20th) you can bring a friend for free. Yes for free. And no, that doesn’t mean I double the rate from the beginning.
Why do I do this?
It’s simple: a partner in crime; a wingman; confidant … whatever you call her, she is there to help you succeed. She knows you better than I ever will and she can learn alongside you and help with your blind spots when you’re actually dating and meeting new men.
No friend to bring? Or you’ve missed the early registration deadline? I’ll give you two copies of my book, 121 First Dates so you can pass it on to your single buddy (once you have one).
And with me, the proof is in the pudding. I am my own success story. I can show you how it’s done. Here’s how it all started.
I went on 121 first dates so you don’t have to. I made rookie mistakes, and learned a lot — the hard way. Trust me, I had learning curves that you’ll be grateful to skip altogether. Hence the wingman idea.
My thinking is this: if you can learn from my mistakes, you don’t have to make them yourself.
My #1 goal is to teach you to become an “efficient dater”. That means when you’re ready, you can dive in, find your person and then get OUT of the dating pool with speed and grace.
I’m anti-rules (there’s no one size- fits all model) but I will help you think through what makes the most sense for you when it comes to dating. What do you need? What can your life afford you?
If you’re a single mom you might have some specific limitations that other women without kids don’t have. We can work on that.
If you’re a busy career woman we can look at your busy life and figure out how to fit dating in so you’re not doing it on the fly and only when you’re lonely.
If you’re a a trailblazer and you want your own relationship rules, I can help. We can examine convention through the filter of what you need and what’s important to you so you can understand what makes sense for you this time around.
What if you knew how to:
- Be efficient, save your energy & spare your heart
- Make your own rules & find your own best practices & strategies
- Clear old relationships & hurts to make room for your mate
- Gather hope to keep going until you meet your love
This no-nonsense, practical (and fun!) dating workshop will answer all the questions you’ve predicted, and even the ones you haven’t thought of yet. I promise to be the best sister-girlfriend you’ve got in the dating world, and I’ll tell it to you straight – with love, compassion and humor. I’ll have your back every step of the way.
You can learn all this and more in Ready for Love
- Get critical information from your date quickly
- Know if he’s interested in getting to know you – or only wants to have sex with you
- Figure out what you’re really want from a partner
- Know when is the RIGHT time to sleep with him for the first time
- Have grace in uncomfortable situations like paying for dates & saying “no”
- … and so, so, so much more.
In total, we’re together for 8 calls and each one builds on the last, giving you the tools you need to date until you’ve reached the happily ever after you deserve.
Do you already have the facts and you’re ready to join my dating workshop?
Package Price: $497 (Payment plans of $133 or $261 per month available, see below)
Here’s A Sample of What You’ll Get in Each Call:
- #1 Mistakes We Make Before the Date ~ Happiness in Single Life ~ Healing Your Heart (Sometimes you can’t feel the weight of something until you’ve let it go.)
- #2 “I Don’t Want to Date Online, So Where Else Can I Find Him?” ~ Where to look & where you can stop looking because they’re not there.
- #3 Being On That Date ~ What to Say & Not to Say + Paying for Dates
- #4 Let’s Talk About Sex ~ Everything you ever wanted to know (& some things you weren’t so sure you wanted to know).
- #5 Online Dating (Part 1) ~ Why You Should Date Online ~ What Your Photos Say ~ Improving Your Written Essay ~ How to Get Quality Dates from Online
- #6 Online Dating (Part 2) ~ Which Site to Use ~Online Profile Tricks ~ Avoiding Burn-Out (& creeps) ~ Converting Online into the Real World ~ Easy One-Liners for Saying “No” in All Kinds of Circumstances
- #7 How to Handle Blowing It ~ Communication Misunderstandings Between the Genders ~ Why Men are Intimidated by Smart, Successful Women ~ The Newly Divorced Guy: Best Kept Secret or Total Nightmare? (Hint, he could be either, I can show you which one you’ve got on your hands)
- #8 Now You’ve Found Love… How do You Keep It? Converting Dating to Partnership: Moving Things to the Next Level ~ How to Get a Commitment ~ Making Deals for What You Need ~ Keeping the Relationship in Good Shape from the Start.
Get everything you need over the phone, in your PJs if you want. How easy is that? All calls are recorded and downloadable.
Ready for Love Dating Workshop Package Includes:
- Eight 75+ minute live classes
- The “After Party” Q & A extends each session to (total) 90 minutes per call
- Access to downloadable recordings of each class (after party Q & A included)
- Q & A opportunities in advance via email
- Access to a secret (PRIVATE) Facebook group for you & your classmates to share ideas, homework, & get support from the sisterhood
- Exercises & homework that help you sort powerfully for your partner
- A copy of the book, 121 First Dates *
- Continued support through an active, secret Facebook page of class graduates and me.
*If you live in the U.S. I’ll sign your copy of 121 First Dates. If you live out of the U.S. I’ll send you a copy of the book through an online store and it won’t be signed, sorry about that! The system for mailing internationally requires me to spend a lengthy amount of time hanging around my local post office, which smells a lot like feet. It’s prohibitive — but I want you to have the book, so I’ll ship it direct from B&N or Amazon. Feel my love for you through the pages, not through a signature.
Who attends Ready for Love? Smart, successful, single women who are looking for love and their own version of happily ever after. Participants range in age from 30’s-60’s (being over 18 is required).
If you are a woman dating women and/or trans you will get value from this program, and I welcome you warmly. You will, however, be subject to sections of the workshop that might not pertain to you, and you’ll have to do the occasional pronoun flipping.
Purchasing this dating workshop means you’ve read and agree to the Terms & Conditions Page.
Want to REVIEW Ready for Love? To find out more about reviewing click here.
- Ready for Love is the most up-to-date dating class series I offer. It’s formerly known as Dating by Design and Dating 101.
Need more information about this dating workshop? Listen to me share about my Ready for Love tele-class + my free dating tips to help make your next date delightfully memorable!
If you are wondering, “Is this the right investment for me?” Consider you will most likely make your money back plus some just from call #3 when we talk about paying for dates.
Is love worth it?