Mondays: 6:00-7:15pm Pacific Time
Next class starts: August 14, 2017
Do You Want To Understand Men?
Imaging… living a happy life, having intimate relationships with men that are loving, easy, peaceful, fun and connected.
It starts with understanding men so you can get the BEST out of them. From there you’ll be able to create a relationship where you’re appreciated and cherished…
In this workshop, I’ll show you WHY guys do what they do (and why they don’t do what we want them to). By understanding how different men are, you’ll be able to take immediate action and have access to getting what you most need from all the men in your life.
Many women deal with the same issues with men, do you ever feel…
- Fear ~ that men try to control, limit or dominate you (not in a hot or sexy way)
- Confusion ~ you don’t want to appear needy, yet you have standards and needs
- Heartbreak ~ you hear who men are supposed to be for us but yours keep falling short
- Upset ~ they say they care but guys don’t seem to listen to you
- Frustration ~ nothing seems to work when it comes to motivating him
- Skeptical that all men are apathetic, lazy and unevolved
- Anger ~ no matter how hard you try to change his behavior, it persists
- Sadness and disappointed that he doesn’t love, care or respect you enough to be the kind of partner you deserve.
If you’re feeling any of these emotions, this workshop is for you!
My #1 goal is to teach you to master men”. That means you will learn how to speak in their language to get through to them. You’ll be able to hold boundaries. You’ll recognize when he’s listening, and how to get his attention to hear you if he’s not. You’ll gain a skill that will allow men to open up and go deep with you. You’ll be able to choose from love instead of fear. This is just a fraction of what you’ll get from this course.
I have been studying and interviewing men since 2002.
When I was a little girl, I was heartbroken by men ~ over and over and over again. So in my early 20’s I picked a lovely, incredibly easy-going guy. He was the safest man I’d ever met. I loved him, and I picked him from a deep-seeded fear of the masculine. I called the shots and managed every aspect our life together for about a dozen years, when I realized that not only was I exhausted from doing everything myself, he couldn’t give me my heart’s desire.
In 2002, I began my journey to heal my relationship with men. I wanted to understand men, and love them without losing myself. I dove head-first into studying partnership by joining relationship expert, Alison Armstrong. I’ve led her workshops for over a decade, and I created curriculum for women as well.
I have interviewed thousands of men on every topic you could imagine. I focused on what most matters to us, what they think about women, love, commitment, fidelity, sex, relationships and what it means to be a man. And I’ve learned a lot! Men have a very different point of view, ways of acting, committing, and using their time, energy and resources and I’d like to share some of what I’ve learned with you.
Happy in Love Workshop will help you…
- Choose your relationships from love instead of fear
- Be the powerful badass that you are while allowing guys to be powerful too
- Understand men in new ways that work for your life, create opportunities for intimacy and vulnerability
- Gain access to your best, most powerful self
- Learn how to get more of what you need from men and women in your life
- Give yourself a big, fat break from the nagging drive of perfection — and locate that button to turn that volume wayyyyyy down
- You’ll feel more confident and connected with men
- Men will all of a sudden feel much more attentive to you
- Single? You’ll have a competitive edge – a man-friendly woman is irresistible
- Married or partnered? You’ll feel appreciated for all you provide.
- Work with a team of men? You’ll get more participation and respect.
- You’ll have compassion for, and see beauty in all women – including you!
- You’ll experience more love, happiness and freedom in your relationships with men, women and yourself
Workshop Package Includes:
- Over 10 hours of call time, over 8 weeks
- Q & A sessions with each call to get your questions answered.
- Questions may be asked live on the call or submitted via email and kept anonymous for your comfort.
- Downloadable recordings, including Q&A
- Access to Facebook support group locked to your workshop sisters and myself to support and advise.
- Hands-on exercises that will help you feel more empowered
This no-nonsense, practical (and fun!) 8-week “man-splaining” workshop will give you help and tools you can use immediately . I promise to be the best sister-girlfriend you’ve got in translating a man’s world, and I’ll tell it to you straight – with love, compassion and humor.
Would you like to know a common mistake we make when we start a relationship? Here’s a four minute clip (a snack bite) of me telling you what’s frustrating to mankind. “Click here to listen.” (.mp3)
Who attends Happy in Love? Smart, successful, women who are committed to having loving relationships with men in all contexts (romantic, family members, young men and boys, co-workers) and having more ease and grace in their own life.
Most participants range in age from 30’s-60’s. Young women (ages 14-17) may participate with a guardian or friend with advanced notice, permission is required.
Purchasing this workshop means you’ve read and agree to the Terms & Conditions Page.
Are You Ready to Up Your Game?
- $497 for the Happy in Love Workshop Package
- 2 for $596.40 (40% discount — simply change count to 2 and rate will update)
- $261 per month ~ 2 payments plan
- $133 per month ~ 4 payments plan