Cancellation Policy For Live Workshops
By law, I have the right to cancel within three business days of purchase. When cancelling under this provision, any funds collected will be refunded in full so long as I give notice to Wendy Newman directly through email at Wendy@121FirstDates.com. Email must be time-stamped by 5:00 p.m. Pacific time by the third business day after the date of purchase.
If I cancel my workshop prior to attending the program, my tuition will be refunded to me minus applicable cancellation fees, as follows:
- If I cancel my registration within 30 days of the workshop date, I will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the program tuition.
- If I cancel my registration more than 30 days prior to the workshop date, I will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00.
Transfer Policy For Live Workshops
If I elect to attend a session other than the date for which I registered, 30 or more days prior to the event I can:
- Transfer into the next course at no fee.
- If I transfer my registration within 7-30 days from the workshop date, I will be charged a $35 fee.
- I understand I can not transfer my workshop within seven days of the workshop.
If I do not attend the workshop for which I registered and I do not complete a transfer in advance, I will be considered a “No Show.” In this case, I will be charged 100% of my program tuition.
Satisfaction Guarantee For Live Workshops
Wendy Newman’s workshops offers a “Satisfaction Guarantee” for the workshop if it is completed. In order to request a refund under this provision, I must attend all portions of the program. If, after completing the program, I wish to request a refund, I am required to do so in writing by sending an email to Wendy@121FirstDates.com within 72 hours of the end of the program. Refunds are processed within three weeks of receipt of request.